Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
1. Don't sleep with the client. It'll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
2. Don't blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
3. Don't call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
4. Don't believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
5. Remember, the client is always right - so you can't junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
6. Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
7. Definitely ignore client's large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
8. Don't let client's charm wear you down. Be strong.
9. Whatever you do, don't fall for the client. You'll lose more than your job - maybe even your heart.
10. If all else fails, see rule number one again.
The follow-up to the best-selling The Rule Book is smart, sexy, and laugh-out-loud funny.
©2017 Jennifer Blackwood (P)2017 Random House Audio
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.