Martial Law is a prophetic and prescient novel by best-selling author Bobby Akart (Cyber Warfare, Seeds of Liberty and Evil, Meet Opportunity), which includes a foreword from Steven Konkoly (best-selling author of The Perseid Collapse series and the Black Flagged series). The Boston Brahmin series continues as much of America is thrust into bedlam and upheaval following a vicious cyber-attack on the country's critical infrastructure.
A president, with an election looming as his second term nears an end, conspires with the wealthy and politically powerful Boston Brahmin to bring the country to its knees. While ordinary Americans struggle for survival, others demand answers. A centuries old cadre of Bostonians with roots dating back to the Founding Fathers, are forced to face the tough questions including:
Is this the result of a false flag, or is it for the greater good?
Political suspense collides with post-apocalyptic thriller fiction as Martial Law, book three in The Boston Brahmin series reveals that all empires collapse eventually and that there have been no exceptions.
©2015 Brahmin Merchandising Inc. (P)2016 Brahmin Merchandising Inc.
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
I am hooked, can't wait to read the next one! This series has everything a good apocalyptic series should have! Beans, Bullets, & Bandages!!!
"Fantastic shtf fiction crossed with todays events"
Gripping , Entertaining, Current
Absolutely , it's not the usual shtf scenario and it seems that any character at anytime is expendable . Very gripping story.
Steven and Sarge he does an excellent job on both characters as well as the rest of the cast.
Parts will make you laugh , the last time I cried was about 40 years ago lol.
Bobby Akart is fast becoming one of the premier authors in my opinion . His non-fiction and his fiction series are well worth the investment of time and money , very factual and extremely entertaining. I can only see him growing in his abillity as an author and now as along with some of my other favorite authors it's with great anticipation that I wait for his next release .
"Must be nice to be rich."
Rich people suck.
When General Sears reads the Declaration of Martial Law. You knew it was coming.
I think he does one of the best jobs trying to give all of the characters their own voice.
Don't think I would change it the title sums it up, you're just waiting for it to happen.
I really enjoyed the whole series so far. It is scary to think that it is possible for one of 1% of the 1% could just decide to bring the way we live crumbling down because he thinks we need a "reboot". It just makes me sick to think the super rich can set themselves up and turn their noses up at the rest of the 99% of us. I am not saying people shouldn't be prepared and not expect the government or someone else to take care of them but it must be nice to have deep pockets to buy all the cool toys and have US Marines to act as security. I am looking forward to see how Mr. Akart will have our weapons taken away. I am a police officer and know some people will give you their guns one bullet at a time and I don't plan on being on the receiving end of that because that is how I would do it. Well this is a great series and Mr. Morton keeps you engaged in the story. Looking forward to the next book.
"AWESOME!! Scary & possible..."
Very well written story & believable characters. It's easy to see how this story could be no so far fetched if you even remotely keep up with the "news." Can't wait for book four.
"Wow. such a fantastic story."
Such a great continuation to the Boston Brahmin story. excellent story telling and the characters continue to develop. cannot wait for False Flag.
"Non stop action !!"
I think Bobby did a wonderful job. This book is the best one yet! I had to listen to it almost straight through. Keep up the great writing in false flag !
"You purchase the whole seat, but you only need the edge!!!!"
Best Series Ever!!! This is literary crack- once you start you cannot stop. The next 3-4 months are going to suck waiting for next book. So let's leaving Mr. Akart alone so he can finish his next book- which means ALL of you!
"better than the first two books"
Brings collapse of society in vivid detail to you. It seems the series gets better with each book.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.