Into the Woody Hills2 books in series
Into the Woody Hills Publisher's Summary
In this technology filled world, it is easy for our kids to get lost in the video games, internet, and so on, such that they forget just how beautiful the world around them is.
Does this sound like your little ones?
Would you want them to change their perspective so that they can see that the world is full of so much richness and beauty?
If this is so, embrace this storybook which will resonate with your kids and teach them that there is more to life than just screens!
True, screens are not all bad and they can teach our kids a few things or two, or distract them when you need to catch up with some chores or work. I mean; we all know we need that extra time as parents.
But when they use them excessively, this can rob them of the precious time to learn, explore, socialize, and just be kids; and you know this is how they grow and develop truly.
Instead, you should find a way to minimize screen time and help them understand that the outside world is not so boring and there is actually a lot they can do outside.
The fact that you are here is evidence that you are curiously wondering how to get kids off the screens and are looking for a new approach to encourage them to explore life away from the screens and are looking for a new approach to parenting.
But there is a catch...Your new approach should be aimed at:
- Helping them learn how to balance between both worlds
- Encouraging them to love the outside so that they can choose to put their tablets down and not you having to force them (if you do, it can be counterproductive)
- Helping them learn what to do outside and how they can play
I know you know the results you are looking for and have tried everything in your power to help them with little or no results and are looking for a softer approach that will speak to their subconscious mind to start exploring the outdoors without thinking of it as boring.
Lucky for you...one story can change everything and help you achieve all of this!
Into the Woody Hills is an amazing storybook designed for all children designed to teach kids the beauty of the world around us.
In this audiobook, kids will:
- Follow Josh and Mary from being on their tablets all day to them realizing that the world is actually not boring
- Explore the beauty of nature with the amazing detailed pictures of waterfalls, tress, etc. that will certainly capture their eyes
- Learn how to be self-sufficient in the woods and fire up those marshmallows
- And so much more!
This makes for a perfect gift for any child in your life - your own kid(s), grandchildren, nieces/nephews, or even kids in your class!
So, are you ready to change your kid’s lives?
Buy this audiobook now!