Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Now I know what you must be telling yourself, “I would really like to camp because it looks fun but I have no idea how to camp, what to bring, or what to expect”. There are a few important key things that you really have to determine before you can figure out what you need to do to get ready for your camping trip. Camping is the best time to engage in fun activities such as hiking, fishing, bird hunting, boat riding, and others. But these activities are not enjoyable without exceptional camping equipment supplies.
In view of that, it is of utmost importance to bring the right camping supplies in your trip. When planning the activities, you need to make sure that you have a basic camping supplies list of what equipment to bring. If outdoor fishing is on your list of activities, then you will need some fishing supplies to carry out the activity. Over here in this audiobook, we'll lay out the steps for you to get you started.
Book content includes:
- Chapter 1 - An Ultimate Beginner's Guide To A Camper’s Checklist
- Chapter 2 - What to Consider Before Buying a Family Camping Tent
- Chapter 3 - The Secrets to Choosing the Right Camping Supplies
- Chapter 4 - Planning Is Essential For a Memorable and Safe Camping Experience
- Chapter 5 - The Overnight Camp Experience To Prepare Your Child For
- Chapter 6 - In-Depth Preparation 101 For Camping Beginners
- Chapter 7 - How To Save 25% Or More On Summer Camps
- Chapter 8 - Great Family Camping Trips Make Excellent Traditions
More from the same
What listeners say about Your Camping & Hiking EssentialsAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- L. O'Rourke
Great for first time campers, or those interested in camping!
I enjoyed this book! There is a lot of great information give, and covers all the basics of camping (car and backpacking). I highly recommend this book! The narration was pleasant and easy to listen to.