Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Covering hundreds of hours of research on the Bible, Why You Should Trust the Bible contains undeniable proof that the Bible is the infallible and inspired word of almighty God.
Detailed and backed up by the Biblical verses that are referenced by the text, this book is a must-listen for any person who has ever doubted the trustworthiness of the Bible.
Have you ever wondered if you could really trust the Bible? Maybe you have heard that the Bible contradicts itself or that it has been translated so many times that much of its meaning has been lost to time. Maybe you believe that the Bible is just a good book filled with stories.
Learn why you can put your full trust in the Bible and the author who created it.
Inside of this book, you will learn about some of the amazing historical, scientific, and medical facts that are in the pages of the Bible. As well as the answers to these questions:
- Are there any written historical accounts from witnesses to the events depicted in the Bible?
- Is there any archeological evidence to prove the trustworthiness of the Bible?
- Were the Egyptians really as advanced as everyone says?
- I’m a good person, doesn’t that mean I’ll go to Heaven?
- Does God really love me?
- Am I past the point of redemption? Can I be saved?
- What happens after we die?
- Where will I go when I die?
- Will I be judged?
- What happens at the final judgment?
- How can I guarantee my salvation?
Why You Should Trust the Bible will answer all of these questions and more.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Why You Should Trust the BibleAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Quick listen with an eternal lesson
I liked this quick affirmation of God's Word and what it means for our lives.
1 person found this helpful