Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $27.79
Ultimate fighting bears, a fat king who poops himself, zombies, donkey “bits”, and a fart. These are not the things you’d expect to find in the Bible, but they’re all there. If you thought the Bible was dull, think again. This is your chance to discover all the parts of the Bible they don’t teach you in Sunday school - but probably should.
Weird, Crude, Funny, and Nude is a hilarious, Christ-centred, and somewhat inappropriate look at some of the least known and discussed parts of the Bible for those of us who think nudity, poop, and farts are funny.
Here's a preview of the chapters in this audiobook:
- Angel Lovin' – Genesis 6:1-4
- Drunk Noah’s Post-Cruise Party - Genesis 9:18-21
- Balaam’s Talking Ass – Numbers 22:21-41
- The Problem of Ball Grabbing - Deuteronomy 25:11-12
- The Fat, the Poo, and the Left-Handed Man - Judges 3:12-30
- David and the Foreskins - 1 Samuel 18:20-30
- Elisha and the Ultimate Fighting Bears - 2 Kings 2:23-25
- The Only Fart in the Bible - Isaiah 26:16-19
- Ezekiel the Poo Chef - Ezekiel 4:1-17
- Ezekiel’s Porn - Ezekiel 23:19-21
- Matthew’s Zombies - Matthew 27:51-53
- Mark’s Nudie Run - Mark 14:48-52
- The Teleporter and the Eunuch – Acts 8:26-40
- Paul’s Killer Preaching - Acts 20:7-12
- Paul’s Cutting Comments - Galatians 5:12
What listeners say about Weird, Crude, Funny, and NudeAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Joshua La Macchia
funny and biblically sound
Tom once got me cake for my birthday once, so I feel that I should return the favor by writing this review.
This is a great book for the following people: teens in youth groups, leaders of youth groups, parents of youth group teens, people who have done an introduction to the bible course but don't know how some obscure bible stories point to Jesus, people who would like to hear how those stories make any sense, teen atheists who'd like a list of obscure passages which don't make sense, and people who like fart jokes and the bible.
For those who care about Tom's Background, he is a biblicaly based preacher who does care about the biblical context and how the bible applies to our lives. Each chapter is like a short 20 min youth group talk.
i should mention that the recording is a high quality diy affair, so there are some editing hiccups in some of the recording , but apart from that it sounds fine.