Get Your Free Audiobook
Vegetable Gardening for Beginners: How to Grow Organic Vegetables at Home, No Matter Where You Live
- Raised Beds, Vertical Gardening, Hydroponics, Backyard Homesteading, Balconies and Rooftops
- Narrated by: Joe Wosik
- Length: 1 hr and 7 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Home & Garden, Gardening & Horticulture
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Have you ever wanted to grow fresh, healthy vegetables at home, but don't know how? Vegetable Gardening for Beginners is the perfect place to start.
The good news is, you can grow your own organic vegetables everywhere, anywhere, and anytime.
With the vast amount of options available, there are no limitations. The problem is that it can be overwhelming for a beginner to know where to start or what solutions are available for them. This audiobook is the ultimate overview of what is out there, so that you can start as a gardener and navigate the world of gardening with ease. Grow fruits, herbs, and vegetables!
Vegetable Gardening for Beginners includes:
- Raised bed gardening for beginners - getting more control of your plants and their environment with raised bed gardening.
- Vertical gardening for beginners - the advantages of growing food upwards, finding space where there is none, and maximizing food production.
- Hydroponics for beginners - ways to grow food without using land or soil.
- Backyard homesteading for beginners - turning your backyard into an organic farm.
- Rooftop and balcony gardening - turning bland, concrete spaces into beautiful spaces teeming with life. A guide to urban homesteading.
- How to control pests organically - natural solutions for pest problems that avoid the occurrence of pesticide residue, making your meals a lot healthier for consumption and keeping your vegetables bug-free without chemicals.
- Companion planting - planting combinations that will help you get the best out of your crops and protect them from pests.
Buy this audiobook now!