Get Your Free Audiobook
Discover how you can deal with stress, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, chronic inflammation, gut problems, heart problems and many others by leveraging the power of Vagus Nerve stimulation and your knowledge of the Polyvagal Theory!
Are you aware that your body has secret healing abilities? And this is not the mainstream immune system that most people know about. These healing capabilities are made possible through the nervous system, and to be more specific, the longest and most complex of the 12 cranial nerves - the vagus nerve!
Originating from the head all the way down to the abdomen and branching and wandering throughout the body, the vagus nerve encounters most of your vital organs from your brain, neck, chest, stomach, and lower abdomen.
This means that if this nerve is not working as it should, the systems, organs, and glands within these parts of the body are affected negatively. Vagus nerve dysfunction, blockage, compression and injury may manifest in a number of ways, among them stress, inflammation, anxiety, digestive problems, heart problems, lung problems, hearing problems and so much more!
So if you’ve been dealing with some of these health problems in the past using medication but have not experienced any sustainable relief, you may want to try something different; leveraging the power of the vagus nerve to bring about healing.
I know you are wondering...
- So how are these health problems related to the vagus nerve?
- How does the vagus nerve interact with the different organs, glands and organ systems within the body?
- What is it that the vagus nerve does that connects it to various health problems?
- What’s the science that links vagus nerve to health and disease?
- How do you tell that the vagus nerve has a problem that needs fixing?
- How do you tell that the problems you are facing have anything to do with the vagus nerve?
- What measures can you use to leverage the power of the vagus nerve to bring about better health?
If you have these and other related questions about the vagus nerve, this audiobook is for you so keep reading.
More precisely, the audiobook will teach you:
- The basics of the vagus nerve, including what it is, how it is structured, what it does, its location, and more
- The ins and outs of the polyvagal theory in practice and where the vagus nerve comes in
- The three parts of the nervous system and why an understanding of these is critical as you heal your vagus nerve
- How injuries affect your nervous system and what to do about it
- How to move out of a nervous system shutdown using different strategies
- Social engagement/ventral vagal system, pain, and relevant interventions
- Effective polyvagal solutions for dorsal vagal, freeze, and dissociative pain
- How to leverage the power of the polyvagal theory and SMR therapy to deal with stress, anxiety, pain, and more
- The various clinical applications of the polyvagal theory
- Everything you need to know aboutthe connection between yoga therapy and polyvagal theory
- And much more!
More from the same
What listeners say about Vagus Nerve and Polyvagal Theory
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Genaro Cuccia
Great one !
This audiobook has given me the idea about vegus nerve and its working procedure. I have got the idea which affects the functioning of the vagus nerve. You have also learnt how to improve functioning of vagus nerve. So you should grab this audiobook, you will not regret.
2 people found this helpful
- Dean Carino
One of the best audiobook I found
The practical applications of stimulating your vagus nerve have been very helpful. Everything you need to know about the Vagus Nerve. The simple exercises provided give hope for improved health but with a greater understanding of why and how they do so.
1 person found this helpful
- Owen N Brady
I love this listing audiobook!
This audio-book is very easy to listing and follow. It can be also used for self diagnosis and author includes guide how to overcoming anxiety and , have not tried them yet but I am confident that with the help of this listing audiobook I can do it on my own.
- Jordan F Hyde
This audiobook is perhaps one of the most important audiobooks I have ever listen. Its presented like a practical audiobook, all the concepts and principles are in an easy-to-listen format. I am glad that I found this audiobook. Highly recommended!!!