Try free for 2 months
Understand How to Rest and Recover in This “Always on” Society
- Take Back Your Time to Rest and Unwind and Become a Better Version of Yourself (Digital Wellness and Mental Health in the Age of Overwhelm)
- Narrated by: Farah D
- Length: 3 hrs and 10 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Discover science-backed methods to help you relax while living in the overwhelming digital age. This timely guide reveals how to rest and unwind for a dramatic quality of life improvement without compromising productivity.
In Understand How to Rest and Recover in this “Always on” Society, you’ll discover:
- Why we rest, and why the concept of rest has gotten complicated in today’s always-on society
- The difference between rest and leisure activity and what it means for your health
- The secret to beating burnout at work and avoiding the burnout epidemic
- Why we sleep, and the effects of gadgets on sleep quality and mental health
- Why sleeping too much is just as harmful as not getting enough sleep, and how to sleep better—better sleep better you!
- How to rewire your work-focused brain to improve quality of life through exercises and healthy living
- How to increase lifespan and quality of life through safe, easy exercises
- Why guilt- and worry-free hobbies are the key to emotional and social health
- The surprising ways your hobby can enhance your career
- Your guide to forest bathing and how to tap into the remedying properties of nature
- How to get into the time-proven practices of meditation to reduce stress and regain control
- The powerful benefits of breathing habits and how to breathe right
- Why “work hard play harder” may be a misguided motto and why you get more done when you work less
- And much more.
By knowing how to switch off and unwind instead of constantly battling stress, you'll have a greater chance of achieving your goals and advancing in your career earlier than you dreamed of.