Get Your Free Audiobook
- The Complete Guide to Educating Your Children to Grow Up Happy Establishing a Loving Relationship with: 3 Books in 1: Toddler Discipline, Baby Sleep Training, Potty Training
- Narrated by: John William Cantees, Amy Dean, Tanner Hudson, Bethany Fischer
- Length: 10 hrs and 51 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Relationships
Non-member price: $34.76
Grow up a child of your dreams following the proven rules and training systems!
Are you thinking about having children or, maybe, you already have one? Have you ever thought about the importance of discipline and early happiness in your child’s life? What about a perfectly balanced sleep and potty mastery in a matter of days?
If your answer is “yes” to at least one of these questions, then keep reading...
It is not a secret that most parents improvise when it comes to teaching their children how to master even the basic natural human needs, like sleep at certain hours or basic potty training techniques.
Is it a good or a bad thing? I would say this, on average, even a balanced sleep and potty training take at least three times as long for children to master without proper guidance and training methods.
But what about self-discipline, self-confidence, overall behavior management, and happiness? These things are make up life, and it is really important that you nail these ones right. After seven to eight years of your child's life, it will be way more difficult to fix his or her behavior and habits.
After more than three years of research and hundreds of tests, we finally came up with a book bundle that includes three separate books for potty training, sleep training, and the biggest one for self-discipline and overall performance.
Take a look at only a few things you will get out of this book:
- Parent identification guide (find the best teaching methods for you)
- Perfect sleep mastery guide
- Complete potty training guide
- Three ways to achieve perfect child-parent relationship
- Steps to build self-confidence in your children?
- Explanation of what is discipline and why your child needs it?
- And much more...
If you came to this point, you are definitely ready to take care of your little toddler! Buy this audiobook now, and start teaching!