Think your way to a more confident, successful you.
Women's brains are different. It's not one-size-fits both men and women. Yet many women still believe the myths we tell ourselves.
- Myth: Women make emotional decisions when stressed.
- Myth: Women suffer more from unhappiness than men.
- Myth: Women have to act like men to be effective leaders.
Dispel the myths! Stop underestimating your abilities. Stop downplaying your successes. And stop apologizing.
In Think like a Girl, award-winning psychologist, professor, and TEDx speaker Dr. Tracy Packiam Alloway will help you discover how:
- Sticking your hand in a bucket of ice can help you make a less emotional decision
- Changing one word can provide a buffer against depressive thoughts
- Adopting a more relationship-centric leadership approach can be better for mental health
Dare to think differently. Dare to think like a girl.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.