Seven great sections that reveal where we are in the last days.
- Chapter one - Russia in Bible Prophecy by Chuck Missler - Israel, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Syria, Lebanon, and the U.S. all have something in common.
- Chapter two - The Coming Religious Reich by Brannon Howse - An incredible dirt-in-your-face wake-up call to believers about what's really going on in the world.
- Chapter three - Christian Persecution in a Post-Christian America by Andy Woods - Christians are seeing so many rights vanishing that it makes you wonder if there's an agenda at work here?
- Chapter four - Illuminating the New World Order by J.B. Hixson - J. B. provides a fascinating glimpse into a Satanic group who have been at work for many years attempting to bring about world government.
- Chapter five - UFOs & the Bible by Mike Riddle - Mike takes the latest UFO research and phenomenon and compares it to the infallible Word of God.
- Chapter six - Tolerating the Intolerable by Josh McDowell - Josh, not one to mince words, gives a let-the-fur-fly, tell-it-like-it-is presentation on being used by God in the wild world in which we live!
- Chapter seven - 23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese - Bill has a story to tell that will forever change the way you talk to your non-Christian friends.
©2019 Compass International, Inc. (P)2020 Compass International, Inc.
20 Best Fantasy AudiobooksThis genre is so full of talent, it can be difficult to know what to listen to next — so look no further than this list to get you started.
LISTEN TO LEARN
20 Best Nonfiction AudiobooksFrom the entire history of humanity to astrophysics, to our gut and mental health, dig into this list and learn something new.
Best Australian Podcasts on AudibleAudible Original Podcasts are free for Audible members. Check out this list of home-grown content, from binge-worthy true crime to self-help.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.