Discover how to live on your terms.
Are you sick and tired of following conventional wisdom, living your life on the terms of other people, and following the beaten track? Do you want to learn how to break free from going through the motions and live the way you want? Then it’s time to listen to this audiobook.
Far too many people are stuck in unhappy lives, betrayed by the promises of conventional wisdom. But when the traditional idea of success fails you, where do you turn? And how can you apply the lessons you’ve already learned in school to create the life you truly desire?
Join author and founder of The Intentional Living Academy Sean Rosensteel as he shares his powerful and eye-opening story. Bankrupt at the age of 28 after following conventional wisdom all his life, Sean discovered that the path to true happiness and fulfillment was redefining the way you look at the world and breaking free from the life society tells you that you’re supposed to live.
- The secret to identifying what truly matters in life
- How to organize your priorities, stop wasting time, and make the most of every day
- The key differences between proactive and reactive living (and why this defines everything you do in life)
- Practical methods for setting and reaching your goals
- Simple ways to eliminate distractions
- How to check your progress and stop yourself from getting off-track
- And much more
With practical advice and simple exercises that you can start practicing immediately, this profound and detailed audiobook provides an all-new way of looking at life. Drawing on fundamental lessons you’ve already learned, this groundbreaking approach arms you with the knowledge you need to take life into your own hands and escape the chains of conventional wisdom.
Get ready to live the life you truly deserve!