Get Your Free Audiobook
The Power of Self Discipline
- Build Mental Toughness, Self-Confidence, Focus and Willpower to Resist Temptations and Develop Good Habits. Become the Best Version of Yourself and Achieve Your Goals
- Narrated by: Charles Mack
- Length: 3 hrs and 41 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
Do you have the habit of putting things off to the last minute? Maybe you want to do something more regularly, like study for an upcoming exam or work out in the gym; but you find it challenging to stick to most of the things you intend to do.
Many people adopt bad daily habits that keep them from their goals. But if you always feel trapped in a hole that you can hardly get out of, then you need to take a closer look at the causes that prevent you from achieving your goals. The solution is to adopt good daily habits to develop the mental strength that will allow you to change your lifestyle and move on the path of success and emotional balance.
With self-discipline, you will eliminate bad habits and find the right motivation that will lead you to take the necessary actions to achieve the essential thing in your life. And that's what you'll learn in The Power of Self Discipline. The goal of this audiobook is simple: we will teach you the habits, actions, and mindset to stop procrastinating and reject what is keeping you from living a meaningful life.
In this audiobook, you'll learn:
• How to develop self-discipline and mental toughness.
• How to generate motivation, and what are the ways to stay motivated in the long term.
• The most effective techniques to improve concentration and focus.
• Practical techniques to finally stop procrastinating.
• The main good daily habits that ninety percent of people do not implement in their day-to-day.
• Strategies to eliminate bad habits step by step and adopt the habits of successful people.
• How to manage your time to balance your life.
“The power of self discipline” is full of exercises that will have an immediate positive impact on your way of thinking. Rather than simply telling you to do something, we propose science-backed practical actions that can create real and lasting change if practiced regularly.
Would you like to know more? Download the audiobook now to get rid of the distractions that prevent you from being