Proven Methods for Consultants Seeking to Up Their Game - Based on the Consultant-Training Program Created and Used by Oracle, One of the World's Most Respected Technology Firms
A worldwide leader in technical support, consulting, and training, the Oracle Corporation has produced many of the most successful consultants in the world today. Now you can receive the same training - and master the same techniques - that have jump-started the careers of high-level consultants all across the globe. Learn how to:
- Gain - and retain - the trust of your clients
- Use your personal skills to generate steady revenue
- Communicate better, smarter, and faster
- Become the best consultant you can be
Oracle's renowned training program for the professional consultant...
Oracle's world-famous consultants are leaders in delivering best-in-class services, solutions, and client satisfaction. Now, for the first time, this practical insider's guide reveals the secrets behind Oracle's astonishing success - a virtual crash course in the best practices and proven methods that can take your career to the next level.
Learn how to:
- Cultivate your consulting skills - and adapt to new situations
- Focus on customer success - and keep your clients happy
- Set realistic expectations - and deliver real results
- Manage difficult clients, office politics, and corporate road blocks
- Improve organization and increase productivity
- Perform at your very best - and provide maximum value every time
If you want to up your game - and join the ranks of world-class consultants - this user-friendly guide will help you hone your communication skills, leverage your talents, and create a sustainable revenue flow for you and your company.
What members say
- Happy pH
Simple concepts, written like an engineer
I appreciated reading this book but have to admit that it would be better for a new employee rather than a +15 year career person. The book was written as if by an engineer and is therefore not "entertaining". It does do a marvelous job of spelling out consulting. I recommend it for people trying to discern is consulting really is what they want to do with their life and career.