The Logo Book is a fun guide that shows the many ways you can use a logo on your website, blogs, order forms, business cards, flyers, and other media to call attention to your business.
It begins by listing the many ways you can logos:
- To highlight different types of products and services
- To dress up blog posts on your website or the social media
- To stand out when you send an email or press release
- To feature different topics in a presentation or PowerPoint
- To make your flyers and promotional materials distinctive
- To create cards for different purposes
- And more
Then, it provides an introduction in rhyme to the many types of logos you can create, featuring a variety of logos. After that it illustrates how we do it, using images, vectors, icons, backgrounds, and text to create some sample logos.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.