Yes, your marriage can be amazing! (Even if it's messed up or hopelessly lost right now)
In The Last Breakup, Mark and Rebecca invite you into their true story miraculous journey from the "rock bottom" of hopelessly broken and dysfunctional marriage to the mind-blowing "rock of ages" truth that healed their hearts and transformed their totally irreconcilable differences into an amazing friendship and romance they never dreamed possible.
This tell-all miraculous testimony is highly recommended for those in failed/failing marriages (or any kind of relationships), newlyweds, engaged people, pastors, ministers, marriage officiants, marriage and relationship counselors, men's and women's Bible study groups, and basically anyone who is facing insurmountable odds and hardships of any kind (including faith crisis, spiritual drought, etc.).
From the authors: "Dear friends, we spent 22 months and 7,500 hours to tell our miraculous story to help as many people as possible: 1) find the amazing truth and love we have found; and 2) avoid the mistakes we made. We are just two ordinary people who fell in love, then fell apart (repeatedly) because we hadn't learned what exactly love was and how awesome friendship and romance (even after 26 years of marriage!) was possible. Thank God the amazing people in our story led us to the truth that we never learned growing up (even in church!). Now we are paying it forward and sharing it with everyone. Our prayer is that it blesses you as abundantly as it has blessed us. Very best, Mark and Rebecca."
A sampling of questions this book can answer:
- How can I have a harmonious and happy relationship with my significant other? Especially when we have so many differences?
- How can we get over all of our old baggage and past hurts?
- How can we get past infidelity and trust issues in our relationship?
- How can I forgive my significant other for what they did to me?
- What should I do if my significant other won't talk to me anymore?
- How can I rekindle my marriage?
- Why is my marriage hard no matter what I do to fix it?
- What should I do if my significant other doesn't believe in God?
- How can I get my male significant other engaged in our relationship so it is his priority?
- How can I get my female significant other to respect and honor me?
- Does true love really exist, and if so, how can I find it?
And much more!
What listeners say about The Last Breakup: Finding New Life and True Love Just When All Hope Seemed Lost
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Colby Daniels
Best Testimony In History!
This is a truly amazing book and it’s obvious it’s written and narrated not only from the heart but from the hearts that contain Christ deep within. You will not find a better one no matter if your single, married, divorced, young, old, etc! However if your seeking God and trying to get to know him and his Word, it’s a for sure GO TO!!! This book has helped me, my Wife as well as my kids grow closer to Christ, transformed our spiritual intimacy and made us “Whole” in the name of Jesus!!! Thank you Mark and Rebecca, your testimony touched us all and will touch thousands around the World!!