Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $29.22
Albert Einstein once stated that the distinction between the past, present, and future were only illusions. Conventional science tells us that there is a real world out there...but whose world is it and how do we prove it?
Best-selling authors Ishan Rami and Dan Howe explore the fascinating answers to these questions and many more in their new book The Human Mind - Wired for Multiple Realities.
Inside you'll learn about:
- The split realities created by our right and left brains
- The differences between the intuitive and discriminating mind
- The secrets of the intelligent intuitive unconscious
- How complimentary thinking and feeling is used to shape our reality
- Split reality and how it operates in our daily lives
- What causes the brain's mystical experiences
- How deactivating the brain is achieved
- The latest thinking on quantum-holographic theory
- The insubstantial universe
- An astonishing hypothesis that's just being introduced
- The current thinking concerning superposition in the full void
- Cancellation in the empty void
- What effect meditation has on the brain
- What is universal brain-mind
- Thoughts on reality held by mystics and scientists over the ages
- The basics of neurology as it applies to creating your perception of reality
- How virtual reality may hold the key to understanding everything
- And much more!
For more information on this title or to see our entire catalog visit us at www.2ndEmpireMedia.com.