When John the Apostle wrote the Gospel of John, his purpose was to give encouragement and hope for all Christians to continue watching for the return and triumph of Lord Jesus Christ. Within this book are so many wise and powerful lessons you can use on the path toward spiritual enlightenment.
You’ll gain a deeper level of knowledge and meaning from the Bible’s most profound truths, such as:
- How each of the five senses opens your expanded relationship with God
- How to become both successful and wise, as well as overcoming factors like stress and adversity
- The deeper meaning of time as both a calendar and God’s tool
- How to overcome the desire for revenge and the fear that holds you back
- How to claim your blessings that God has bestowed upon you
- How to use faith to enrich your life beyond your five senses
- The symbolism of iconography hand gestures
- How to obtain a sense of completeness and peace within yourself
Interwoven throughout these wonderful and helpful chapters are short parable stories that are infused with meaning. You’ll learn successful life lessons from the tale of two tree saplings, the army sergeant, and the rich man and the angel of death. They serve as valuable lessons for everyone on the righteous path.
John the Apostle noted that the reason he wrote the gospel was not only belief in our Lord Jesus Christ, but that you “may have life in his name”. Add this book to your spiritual collection, and let it guide your Christ-centered life.