Weight loss surgery is a big deal, but it is only an early step in your weight loss journey. The long-term weight loss journey begins after the surgery, and it lasts for a lifetime. The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery is your guide to losing weight and living a healthy life long after you are discharged from the hospital and are on your own.
This audiobook takes a realistic approach to life after weight loss surgery. In a friendly and helpful tone, the audiobook provides practical advice on getting through everyday tasks, such as planning meals, getting enough protein, taking the right nutritional supplements, and developing an exercise program. It also suggests strategies for staying motivated day in and day out, communicating better with friends and family, and having fun at family gatherings, on vacations, and during other special events without getting off track.
The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery is easy to read and conversational, but packed with indispensable information and ideas for success after weight loss surgery. The book targets recent weight loss surgery patients, weight loss surgery veterans, and those considering weight loss surgery. The book includes these features.
- Written by Alex Brecher, a weight loss surgery patient and advocate who has successfully lost 100 pounds and kept it off for over 10 years.
- Co-authored by Natalie Stein, a nutritionist and expert in weight loss strategies.
- Easy high-protein recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts, with plenty of suggestions for modifications and variations.
- Food lists and sample menus to make meal planning easy.
- Step-by-step guides to meal planning and developing an exercise program.
- Tips for eating at restaurants, parties, and while traveling.
- How to stay motivated and break through plateaus.
What members say
Missing Important Info
What disappointed you about The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery?
My main and only complaint is that the download companion pdf is not available for this book through audible. It is very frustrating that the author refers to the guide throughout the book and I am not able to follow along. The information in the book is awesome and would be so much more help and practical if the download were available.
6 of 7 people found this review helpful