Get Your Free Audiobook
The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People
And Other Bestsellers That Won't Go Away
Narrated by: Cathy Crimmins, Tom Maeder, Mason Adams, Joseph Campanella, Richard Gilliland, Arte Johnson, Ari Meyers, Cathy Moriarty
Length: 1 hr and 39 mins
Non-member price: $7.07
After 30 days, Audible is $16.45/mo. Cancel anytime.
Better than CliffsNotes, funnier than Monarch Notes, and shorter than the originals - here is a collection of all the best sellers you've heard about!
- "The Fridges of Marin County": A hip California housewife finds brief happiness in the arms of an Iowa refrigerator
- "Embarrassed by the Light": A guide for people who are self-conscious about near-death experiences
- "A Year in Pompeii": Fond pre-Vesuvius anecdotes and recollections
- "Iron Tom": Help your neutered cat regain his masculinity
- "The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People": Annoying strategies for getting what you want
- "The 'Baby You're Hot' Zone": A deadly flesh-eating virus affects Hollywood agents
- "Listening to Pringles": A psychologist/grocer chronicles his experience in treating depressive patients with prescription junk food
©1996 Cathy Crimmins and Tom Maeder (P)1996, 2017 Dove Audio / Phoenix Books