More than 100 tasty and affordable five-ingredient recipes for busy college students.
College students don’t typically have a ton of time, money, or kitchen space to get fancy with their meals, which means good and cheap is the name of the game. This college cookbook makes it easy for students to prepare fresh, tasty, healthy meals for themselves on a budget, with more than 100 recipes that only take 30 minutes to throw together, and only require five main ingredients.
Upgrade from fast food and microwave dinners with a college cookbook that features:
- 5 ingredients, 30 minutes, 100 recipes - Learn simple and fast ways to throw together dozens of favorites like Classic French Toast, Vegan Enchiladas, Greek Pita Sandwiches, Thai Chicken Ramen, and more.
- Kitchen basics - Brush up on fundamental cooking skills with an easy cookbook that includes tips and tricks on everything from using knives to storing veggies.
- A wide variety - Most of these student-approved recipes also include three alternate versions to keep things interesting and accommodate every taste.
Equip students with a college cookbook that makes it fun and accessible to cook fresh food for themselves - in college and for life.
Sample Recipe: Lemon Chicken
Serves Two // Prep Time: Five Minutes // Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the pan, skin-side down. Add the garlic and lemon halves to the pan, and the rosemary. Sear the chicken for five to seven minutes, until a nice brown crust forms. Flip the chicken, and cook on the other side for 5 minutes.
- Cover the skillet and lower the heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove the chicken to a cutting board.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and butter to the pan, and whisk to make a quick sauce from the pan juices. Remove the rosemary sprig.
- Serve the chicken drumsticks with the pan sauce.