Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Failing to live up to your high potential? Apply seven simple strategies to exceed your wildest ambitions.
Are you leaving time and money on the table? Has your quest for personal development failed to develop? Let personal transformation expert, Honoree Corder, put you on the right path to success.
In Tall Order!: Organize Your Life and Double Your Success in Half the Time, Honoree shares immediately applicable insights to focus your goals, your actions, and your dreams.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to create your ideal vision to set a benchmark for your life transformation
- How to identify motivating goals to inspire you to take consistent action
- How to construct a tangible plan to take every aspect of your life to new heights
- How to find a mentor who will help you generate insightful ideas to push forward
- How to create an empowering environment to constantly surround yourself with motivation
- How to put strategic success systems in place on a permanent basis
- How to find the perfect coach to guide you on your journey of transformation
- And much, much more!
Tall Order! is the no-nonsense, fluff-free, down-to-earth guide you've been looking for to define your life's main goal - and get it! Whether you're a business owner, an aspiring entrepreneur, or a student of success, Honoree's book will guide you to your highest potential and the best version of yourself. If you like simple, witty motivational books that give you a kick in the pants to take action, then you'll love this mega dose of inspiration.
What listeners say about Tall Order!Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Nate Wagner
Life changing book. Makes me want to go out and get a coach immediately. Quick listen and very powerful!
1 person found this helpful
- Beth T. Irwin
Title & contents total disconnect
Instead of organization, you get half generic goal setting you could find in any business book and half a hard sell on hiring business coaches for every facet of your life. My fault for not digging deeper. Disappointed as other books by this author have been useful. I wanted organizing, not lectures on goal setting and coaches. Title needs changing to match the contents. Narrator was good.