A brilliant anthology of weird and fantastic stories about islands and sea monsters.
- 'The Sea-Raiders' by H. G. Wells
- 'Alone on a Wide Wide Sea' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'Dagon' by H. P. Lovecraft
- 'A Tropical Horror' by William Hope Hodgson
- 'No Ships Pass' by Eleanor Smith
- 'Aepyornis Island' by H. G. Wells
- 'The Vengeance of La Maraye' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'Absolute Evil' by Julian Hawthorne
- 'The Shadows' by Henry S. Whitehead
- 'The Lighthouse on Shivering Sand' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'Over the Border' by Morgan Robertson
- 'Treasure Trove' by Neil Munro
Public Domain (P)2017 Red Door Audiobooks
20 Best Fantasy AudiobooksThis genre is so full of talent, it can be difficult to know what to listen to next — so look no further than this list to get you started.
LISTEN TO LEARN
20 Best Nonfiction AudiobooksFrom the entire history of humanity to astrophysics, to our gut and mental health, dig into this list and learn something new.
Best Australian Podcasts on AudibleAudible Original Podcasts are free for Audible members. Check out this list of home-grown content, from binge-worthy true crime to self-help.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.