Authors Dustin McNeill and Travis Mullins are back to bring you an inside look at 24 lost Halloween sequels you never saw on the big screen! Learn about these fascinating unmade visions direct from their creators, many of whom have never spoken publicly on the subject before.
With a running time of over 24 hours, Taking Shape II is brimming with untold franchise history. The journey begins with an insightful foreword by Halloween: 25 Years of Terror producer Anthony Masi.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab the candy corn and settle in for the lost Halloween sequels!
Taking Shape II covers:
- An alternate Halloween 3 pitched decades after the first one
- Three unused versions of Halloween 4 - one with Laurie Strode!
- Exclusive details on an early Halloween 5 - with evil Jamie Lloyd!
- The Halloween 6 nearly produced by Quentin Tarantino!
- An early version of Halloween 7 before it became H20!
- Three different sequels to Halloween: Resurrection!
- Insight into how a crossover with Hellraiser almost came to be!
- Two different stabs at a 3D sequel in the Rob Zombie era!
- A reboot with two shapes! (And another with 100!)
- A reboot that introduced the Halloween multi-verse!
What listeners say about Taking Shape II
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Haleigh Kanouse
It’s just an awesome book. Great detail and interviews. Hope more franchises are in the future