Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $10.18
Are you looking to give a memorable and inspiring TED talk?
TED talks are popular for several reasons: they captivate, inspire, and take listeners on emotional journeys. Even if you're not preparing to give an actual TED talk, you can use the same principals to wow your audience and give the talk of your life. In this audiobook, you'll learn exactly what piques and keeps your audience's interest by modeling your delivery on the best presentations in the world!
Look and sound like a pro even if you have a fear of public speaking.
Do you want to give a great talk or presentation without feeling self-conscious, appearing nervous, or worrying about people judging you? This audiobook will teach you how to overcome your fears and deliver the talk of your life.
By the way, the audience actually wants you to succeed! With the skills you learn by listening to this audiobook, you won't let them down.
Here is just some of what you'll learn by listening to this audiobook:
- The elements that make up a great TED talk
- How to choose your topic by discovering your big idea
- How to plan and lay out your talk
- Ways to captivate your audience
- What buttons to push to get emotional responses from the crowd
- How to make your audience feel connected to you
- Ways to put your own spin on any topic
- The exact structure to follow for your talk
- The four things you absolutely must include in your TED talk
- The three methods of delivery...and which one will work best for you
- What to put on your slides - and how to decide if you should even use slides!
- How to handle stage fright, including three tips to calm your nerves before and during your talk
- The number one thing to avoid doing during your talk. (If you do this, your audience will actually feel insulted....)
- And those are just the highlights!
What listeners say about TED TalksAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Good book, a struggle to listen.
I'm a trainer, so I'm always looking for ways to creatively tell the story - and TED talks does it about as well as anyone. The strategy was familiar - identify your passion, outline major points, etc. Unfortunately, it was a struggle to listen because of the reader's varying pitch and volume. The voice trailed off several times and I had to rewind a couple of times to get the message.