To be successful in the business world and reach your full potential in life, it's not enough to be simply competent. Our modern, super-competitive world is full of opportunities for the go-getter, but to take advantage of them, it's essential to become "SuperCompetent". The SuperCompetent person is one that companies fight to get, fight to keep, nurture as team players, and see as future leaders in their business growth.
But SuperCompetence isn't something you're born with - it's something that you can learn, no matter where your strengths lie or what industry you work in. In SuperCompetent, productivity expert Laura Stack identifies the behaviors that build leadership skills, boost organizational efficiency, and blast high potential producers to the top of their fields. With Stack's Six Keys, you'll be able to consistently improve your performance, develop the confidence that will propel you forward, and achieve breakthrough results in your career. The six keys:
- Activity: The value and importance you place on your tasks and priorities
- Availability: The ability to master your schedule and protect your time
- Attention: The capacity to focus intently and concentrate on critical activities
- Accessibility: The skill to organize your workflow and quickly find information
- Accountability: The extent to which you assume personal responsibility for your actions and outcomes
- Attitude: The intensity of your motivation, drive, and proactiveness
You'll be able to integrate the Six Keys of SuperCompetence into your daily, weekly, and lifetime business practices. From the sales floor to the conference room, from board meetings to informal networking events, SuperCompetent enables you to build your focus, manage your resources, and maximize your ability to deliver at every level.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.