Are you sick and tired of coming home to a messy home?
That especially sucks after work isn’t it?
Schools have taught us many things.
Some useful, some useless.
However, have we ever been taught how to tidy in any phase of our life?
Think about it...
We live in our house; we sleep in our house.
We bring our beloved friends and families to our house.
We don’t even know the right strategies and mindset to effortlessly tidy up our house?
Yes...“strategies” and “mindset”
Marie Kondo is a Japanese organizing consultant and a best-selling author.
The book The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up has sold millions of copies throughout the world and many raving fans will tell you that tidying up will indeed change your life.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Chapter 1: Why It Is Difficult to Keep Your House Organized (hint: it’s NOT your fault)
- Chapter 2: How to Finish Getting Rid of Stuff First (the right way… of course)
- Chapter 3: How You Should Be Really Tidying (it’s super simple & powerful)
- Chapter 4: How to Store Things Correctly (have you ever learnt this? Us neither)
- Chapter 5: The Life -Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- And so much more.
This is more than just tidying up. This is about getting rid of the clutter not only in your environment but in your mind. As cliché as it sounds, our external environment reflects our internal environment.
Are you ready to have your home, mind, and life cleaned up? Get the audiobook now and let’s get started!
Why get Summareads’ Summary audiobooks?
- Unparalleled book summaries...learn more with less time.
- Bye fluff...get the vital principles of a full-length book in a limited time.