Please note: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
Fanatical Prospecting is one of the best-selling sales books of all time. Blount's wisdom and experience will help you close more deals and keep your pipeline flowing!
Download today! What does this ZIP Reads Summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Chapter-by-chapter summaries
- Key takeaways from each chapter
- Actionable steps to keep your pipeline full
- Tips and tricks and things to avoid
- Specific advice on email, texting, and cold-calling leads
- Editorial review
- Background on the author
About the original book: Fanatical Prospecting is a brief but powerful wake-up call to any salesperson or team leader. It tackles the concept of prospecting from the perspective of a salesperson, sales manager, and prospect. Jeb Blount expertly addresses both the person and the techniques. He gives excellent tips and suggests proven solutions to anyone who seeks to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their prospecting endeavors and fill their sales pipeline indefinitely.
Disclaimer: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Fanatical Prospecting. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Summary & Analysis of Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Summary & Analysis of Great at Work