What does this ZIP Reads summary Include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Key takeaways from each section
- What are atomic habits and how they work
- The four laws of habit forming (and breaking)
- How to change your environment to make habits easier
- Common pitfalls and mistakes that derail progress
- How to apply atomic habits to any area of your life
- Editorial review
- Background on James Clear
In his first book, James Clear provides a wealth of advice he has practiced and accumulated over the years as he became an expert on habits through research and practice. Atomic Habits is a system for making sweeping changes in your life by starting with the smallest, easiest steps. Each small action you take is another vote toward the person you want to become. His book is an easy-to-follow guide to implementing his habit practice in your own life.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Summary & Analysis of Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Summary & Analysis of Great at Work