Sugar detox for beginners.
Do you struggle with sugar cravings? Are you ready to learn more about sugar detox?
Recent studies have shown that sugar can be just as addictive as drugs such as heroin and cocaine. You may have a sugar addiction without even realizing it, given that sugar is present in a vast range of foods and beverages including cookies, candy, ice cream, juices, soda, and even bread. Eating excessive amounts of sugar can result in problems like weight gain, tooth decay, diabetes, and hypertension.
This book shares the most effective strategies for detoxing your body from sugar and its many harmful effects. By reading this book you'll learn:
- Why so many people constantly crave sugar
- The health effects of being addicted to sugar
- Why sugar detox is so important
- Tips on performing a successful sugar detox
You'll also get:
- Sugar detox breakfast recipes
- Sugar detox lunch recipes
- Smoothie and snack recipes for sugar detox
- Dinner recipes for sugar detox
Sugar detox is a valuable tool that will help you avoid the many short and long-term illnesses that sugar addiction creates. This book will show you how good it is to live a healthy, happy life that is free of refined sugar.
Download your copy of Sugar Detox right now!
More from the same
- Bodybuilding for Women: How to Build a Lean, Strong and Fit Female Body by Home Workout
- Summary Pam Grout's E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
- Summary A Mind of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives by Kelly Brogan, MD and Kristin Loberg
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I thought this book was very informative about what sugar does to the body and how you can be addicted and not even realize it. I also love the recipes so there's no guessing what to eat during the detox, I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to kick their sugar addiction.