One of the most interesting topics of discussion, sociology, has been the subject of attention for a really long time. You are lucky to have landed here if you have been wondering about all the details of this topic. I assure you that you are not going to regret buying this book and your knowledge will be equally good as a professional once you are done listening to it. We have explained the following things in this book:
- What is sociology
- What are the branches of sociology
- What are the three major perspectives of sociology
- The details related to these three perspectives that are present there
- The different aspects of sociology
- The different objects and topics that are being discussed in the subject of sociology
- The impact of sociology in daily life
We are sure that you want to gain the maximum possible knowledge in the minimum possible time. Buying this book is going to be the best decision of your life and you will be really proud of it. Good luck to you for this book and let's hope it brings the best to you!
What listeners say about Sociology
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Meagan Wakerley
A great introduction
Been a helpful introduction to sociology. I enjoyed the narrators tone and accent. She kept it interesting.
Tepid, bias, dull, etcetera
This book was mildly informative. While simplistic and lacking impartiality. I would not recommend for anybody other than a child.