Now you can make your incredible homemade soap on your own!
Many people marvel at the process of soap making, as it can be both intricate and easy depending on your recipe. It is a hobby to most but a means to an end for others, as you can sell it and gift it as well. There are various reasons that people decide to try out soap making for themselves, but many do. It's a fun hobby, and many people consider it to be an easy process once you get started.
Though, just because many people enjoy soap making doesn't mean that they know everything there is to know about it. There is a lot about soap making that people are unaware of. This book is meant to be a stepping stone to get you the knowledge you need to so that you can begin to try out the soap making process for yourself.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
- 1. This book will teaches you how to properly prepare for the soap making process.
- 2. In this book you will learn a few of the main reasons that people choose to make soap for themselves.
- 3. In this book you will learn the truth about modern soaps and how they can be harmful to your skin.
- 4. This book will answer some of the common questions about soap making.
- 5. In this book you will learn a brief history about soap making, and when the first soap making recipe was written down.
- 6. This book will teach you some of the types of soaps that can be made.
- 7. In this book you will learn a few soap making recipes that will leave you feeling accomplished.
What you'll know from Soap Making for Beginners
- Essential Information about Soap Making
- 12 Quick Hit Facts about Soap Making
- The 10 Things You Need to Know about Soap Making
- The Seven Main Reasons People Choose Soap Making
- Frequently Asked Questions about Soap Making
- Final Thoughts on Soap Making
What listeners say about Soap Making for BeginnersAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Does not actually talk about how to make soap
The book is good if you are thinking about making soap and are not sure if it's worth it. However it does not address how to actually make soap, making the title somewhat misleading.
- Amazon Customer
the book was okay but it was only 30 minutes. it could be better. very basic in information.
Nothing about making soap.
I thought I was going to learn on how to make soap no recipes or anything of any kind a waste of time and money!