Short Stories in Arabic for Intermediate Learners has been written especially for students from low-intermediate to intermediate level, designed to give a sense of achievement, a feeling of progress and most importantly - enjoyment! Mapped to B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference, these eight captivating stories are designed to give you a sense of achievement and a feeling of progress when listening.
What does this book give you?
- Eight stories in a variety of exciting genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller - making listening fun, while you learn a wide range of new vocabulary
- Controlled language at your level, including the 1,000 most frequent words, to help you progress confidently
- Authentic spoken dialogues, to help you learn conversational expressions and improve your speaking ability
- Pleasure! It's much easier to learn a new language when you're having fun, and research shows that if you're enjoying listening in a foreign language, you won't experience the usual feelings of frustration - 'It's too hard!' 'I don't understand!'
- Accessible grammar so you learn new structures naturally, in a stress-free way
Carefully curated to make learning a new language easy, these stories include key features that will support and consolidate your progress.
From science fiction to fantasy, to crime and thrillers, Short Stories in Arabic for Intermediate Learners will make learning Arabic easy and enjoyable.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
"Olly's top-notch language-learning insights are right in line with the best of what we know from neuroscience and cognitive psychology about how to learn effectively. I love his work - and you will too!" (Barbara Oakley, PhD, author of New York Times best seller A Mind for Numbers)