Do you ever question yourself based on the way that you look in the morning or on the belief that other people find you a burden due to the many quirks that are part of your personality? Perhaps you find yourself in the position of being a leader, whether it is part of your occupation or a project that has been assigned to you as part of a college or high school academic assignment but do not share the consensus that other members of your colleagues or group members have which is that you can make excellent decisions on their behalf.
Do you have thoughts that seem to inform you of the supposed idea that you are not inherently good enough at anything that you do which causes you to feel that you do not have any significant self-worth or value as a human being and sends you through an endless cycle where you are constantly putting yourself down and wondering why you are never satisfied with yourself or happy?
Do you have a habit of taking everything that people say to you that is meant to help you improve some sort of skill that you have difficulty mastering so personally that you believe that you’ll never measure up to their expectations of you in the slightest?
If that’s the case, then this audiobook is perfect for you!
Inside, you’ll find:
- A collection of theories that have been proposed by the likes of Maslow, among other psychologists who have studied the notion of self-confidence
- Ways that you can help elevate the amount of self-confidence that you have with regards to what you are truly capable of that are more basic in nature
- Ways to recognize when the level of confidence that you have become too much of a borderline narcissistic or conceited person and illustrates the idea that you are insecure with your capabilities but are pretending to be more confident so that you can gain the recognition that you are seeking to gain from other people
- Methods that you can rely on when you are ready to try more advanced strategies to put forth into practice in order to gain more confidence in yourself and have a more positive outlook on the kind of person that you are
- A general overview of what self-confidence entails
- The numerous benefits that come from reaching the point in your journey of developing and honing the level of confidence within you
- Things that happen when you find that your extreme levels of confidence which are not authentic start to take their toll on your personal life as well as the dynamics that occur within the bounds of your full-time or part-time job
- Ways for you to own your abilities in a leadership role and steps to build the confidence that you are lacking and strengthen your corporation
- And more....