Try free for 2 months
Self-Care for Black Women
- 7 Powerful Principles to Radically Prioritize your Wellbeing, Embrace Self-Healing & Overcome Daily Struggles with Positive Affirmations
- Narrated by: Aliché Matthews
- Length: 3 hrs and 41 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Feeling overwhelmed? Struggling with self-love and self-care?
The act of self-care has become crucial to surviving in the modern world, especially for Black women. Studies show that Black women often feel like they have to live up to unreasonable standards as women, employees, caregivers, and family members.
Having to work twice as hard to fight against racial bias, gender inequalities, and countless microaggressions. These unrealistic standards can make you feel irritable, exhausted, and emotionally drained—and worst of all, still live up to reach society’s expectation of beauty and success, with the burden of giving your absolute all to everyone else around you.
This self-care book written from a Black woman’s perspective:
- Provides seven core principles for achieving physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Offers practical tips for emotional self-care and setting healthy boundaries.
- Provides positive affirmations to uplift and nourish the body, mind, and spirit.
- Addresses childhood trauma and encourages healthy coping mechanisms.
- Gives insights into overcoming workplace challenges through boundary setting.
As Black women, we need to stand up and stop neglecting ourselves, and come together as a community to discover how to stop living solely to fulfil others' needs and not our own.
Now is the time to invest in yourself.