Get Your Free Audiobook
Non-member price: $10.18
Do you feel that becoming the best you can be is more than difficult?
That you are held back from achieving your best by frustrating issues like body fat, sore joints, irritated bowels, and brain fog?
Interestingly, a consistent pattern in food pyramids around the world puts cereals, grains, bread, pasta, and other starchy carbohydrates at the base of the food pyramid diet. And good fats from healthy sources are at the top as a "use sparingly" category.
This is exactly opposite of what a well-balanced diet should be. This model has been proven to lead to a myriad of health problems such as:
- Excessive weight gain
- Risk of heart disease due to high cholesterol levels
- Higher blood sugars leading to diabetes and other related diseases
- Brain fog and much, much more...
Ben Greenfield's new Superhuman Food Pyramid addresses all the above issues in depth according to his personal nutritional philosophies that he has expressed many times in consultations, blog posts, podcasts and talks around the world.
In the first of this series, Part 1: Herbs, Spices and Sweeteners, you will learn:
- A full spectrum of choices from "Eat" to "Moderate" to "Avoid" in each food group.
- The minimum servings of fruits and sweeteners that will keep your blood sugar balanced.
- Which herbs, spices, and sweeteners are the best choices to supplement your diet.
- Which ones you may use with moderation and...
- The ones to absolutely avoid, and why they are toxic to your health.
More from the same
What listeners say about Secrets of the Superhuman Food Pyramid, Part 1: Herbs, Spices and SweetenersAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Lars Olivan
I had no idea, very informative. I had to listen again and take notes this time.
3 people found this helpful
very good insight on various foods
it is really good for people working in the food and beverage industry and or trying to have or keep a healthy diet and way of living.