Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Explore the human body through eight exciting chapters!
- Cells - The building blocks of the body
- The Heart - The most important organ in your body
- Hormones - The messengers that keep everything organized
- The Immune System - Keeping you safe from nasty germs
- Muscles - More than just the way you move your limbs
- The Nervous System - The most personal part of you
- The Lungs - And how breathing works
All the core topics, explained for kids aged 7-13.
The best way to learn about science and STEM!
- Eight bite-sized topics to kickstart your learning
- Experience the magic of biology with awesome experiments.
- Test your knowledge with quick quizzes
- Hours of engaging fun for smart kids
What listeners say about Science for Kids - The Human BodyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Really great for middle school kids!
The way they explain all the different organs and systems is simple and creative. Good for middle school kids and older kids
such as 11-13 as well
money well spent
It kept both my daughter and son entertained, money well spent.
Very informative and educational.
I bought this for my kids but we all listened to it together when we had longer car journeys. This is probably the most I have
learned in so long but the boys liked it too, none of it was too complicated for them to understand. I wish it was a bit longer
but it’s worth recommending 10/10!