Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms: Cultivation Guide for Beginners: Discover Safe Use and After-Effects of Magic Mushrooms
- Do you want to explore the effects of magic mushrooms?
- Ever wondered what exactly happens when you take Magic Mushrooms?
- Do you want to grow magic mushrooms?
If you answered "yes" to any of these, then this is the perfect, educational and informational book for you!
Hello! Welcome to this guide to Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms.
Magic mushrooms are wild or cultivated mushrooms that contain psilocybin, a naturally-occurring psychoactive and hallucinogenic compound. Psilocybin is considered one of the most well-known psychedelics, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations. Magic mushrooms are also known as shrooms, mushies, blue meanies, golden tops, liberty caps, philosopher's stones, liberties, Amani, and agaric.
There are hundreds of different types of mushrooms that contain psilocybin and thus exhibit these hallucinogenic properties. They grow across wide sections of Mexico, South America, Malaysia, India, and Indonesia.
Everything you need to know about magic mushrooms:
In this book, you will find:
- Introduction and history of magic mushrooms
- Etymology and morphology
- Species of magic mushrooms
- Collecting and identifying mushrooms
- How to grow magic mushrooms
- The nine cardinal rules for growing magic mushrooms
- The required equipment fo growing magic mushrooms
- How to grow psychedelic mushrooms using grow kit
- Harvesting, storing, and preserving magic mushrooms
- Health applications of psychedelic mushrooms
- And much, much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Buy now to join the millions of people already growing magic mushrooms!