Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), heart disease continues to be the number one cause of death in the US, taking around 630,000 individuals each year. Beyond that staggering statistic, the American Heart Association says more than 83 million Americans currently have heart disease or have had a stroke. Many people who carry a family history of heart disease and stroke worry about that serious risk.
Although family history and aging can increase your chance of having heart disease, 80 percent of heart disease cases can be attributed to behavioral risk factors, such as smoking, poor diet, lack of physical activity, stress, and poor hygiene.
This easy-to-understand guide will walk you through in-depth research and the most current information about how to improve the condition of the heart. By listening to this audiobook, you will learn:
- Risk factors for heart disease
- Healthy habits to boost your energy levels and improve heart health
- Running and yoga training plans for a stronger heart
- The DASH diet plan
- Thirty easy, healthy, and delicious DASH-diet recipes
This audiobook will help you take control of your health and prevent heart disease for good.
Download Prevent Heart Disease now!
More from the same
- Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Anyone: Discover the Secret Hypnotic Techniques and Language Patterns to Hypnotize and Persuade Anyone
- Parental Alienation Syndrome: Child Brainwashing Hacks Used by Narcissists, in 30 Minutes
- Manipulation: 21 Proven Techniques to Secretly Manipulate, Persuade and Influence Anyone