Get Your Free Audiobook
Practicing Mindfulness Bundle: 5 in 1 Bundle, Mindfulness, Transcendental Meditation, Zen Mind, Feng Shui, Yoga for Beginners
- Narrated by: Jessica Budreau, Jesse Gross, John Hays, Nick Dolle
- Length: 3 hrs and 15 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Non-member price: $20.83
We all know what meditation means, but what specifically does mindfulness meditation imply? What is mindfulness according to definition?
Mindfulness meditation refers to a mental state that is characterized by a very calm awareness. The person experiencing mindfulness is totally aware of his own body functions, feelings, consciousness, and the content of his consciousness. Also achieving Zen is no easy task and requires daily dedication and mindful determination to practice its many forms.
With the help of this bundle you’ll be transformed into a more patient, present, cognizant person with much more room in your life for happiness and gratitude. This five-in-one bundle series includes the following audiobooks:
- Mindfulness: Mindfulness Meditation Techniques to Reduce Stress, Sleep Better, Lower & Improve Health
- Transcendental Meditation: Learn Healing and Transformation Through Mindfulness Meditation
- Zen Mind: Beginners Guide for Zen Buddhism Meditation & Mindfulness Experience
- Feng Shui: How to Cultivate Positive Vibes and Use Feng Shui to Get Love, Money, Respect and Fill Your Home with Positive Energy
- Yoga for Beginners: Learn Yoga Basics and Strengthen Your Body
Get your copy of Practicing Mindfulness Bundle: 5 in 1 Bundle today!
What listeners say about Practicing Mindfulness Bundle: 5 in 1 Bundle, Mindfulness, Transcendental Meditation, Zen Mind, Feng Shui, Yoga for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Joshua R. Zufelt
Good bundle, but lacking.
The advice in this bundle is very useful, but there is some information that is missing in each of the parts. Sections claim they will teach you how to do something, however, once the section was over I was still unsure of how to do was just talked about.
A couple of the readers read way too quickly, too. If you’re taking notes, you’ll have to slow it down and listen to it multiple times—which I will do because I want to improve my skills in all things discussed in these books.
I can’t bring myself to give this bundle a very good rating because of how much I feel is missing, but there are some gems here that I’m glad I got. I did get a slight impression that the authors were just trying to push out ebooks just to earn a quick buck, but there is something to learn.
I’m motivated to keep learning from what I learned here and I am glad I bought this for the most part.