Poker is a wily and multi-faceted game and the player who knows the most in any given situation is always far more likely to come out on top. While basic skills and an understanding of the technical aspects of the game will often be enough to keep you from losing your shirt, more is required if you ever want to take your game to the next level.
If you want to stop simply playing poker and start winning at it, then Poker: Simple and Effective Strategies to Execute in the Game of Poker is the book you have been waiting for. Inside you will find a wide variety of basic strategies that can be put into play with only the minimum amount of practice required. You will learn numerous different betting strategies that can be put into action in numerous different scenarios including the c-bet, the 3-bet and the over-bet. You will also learn how to play from specific locations in the turn order to maximize your win rates as much as possible and more.
The sheer number of games of poker being played around the world at any given moment means that there is always someone out there who is on the verge of a serious payday, with the strategies found here, there is no reason it can't be you. So, what are you waiting for? Stop playing poker and start winning at it and getting paid in the process. Take control of your financial future, buy this book today! Inside you will find:
- Everything you need to know about pot odds to ensure you never make the wrong decision in the moment again
- The differences between ratios and percentages for poker hands and why it really matters
- All the details for maximizing the least considered of all the Texas hold'em betting rounds
- A detailed breakdown of the four major types of poker players and how to triumph against each of them
- The best times to use the double barrel strategy for maximum results
- And more....