Is your diet slowly killing you?
Every year, more than 600,000 Americans die from heart disease, making it the leading cause of death in the United States.
One of the culprits is the standard American diet, characterized by the consumption of primarily processed meat, high in sodium and sugar, and low in fruits and vegetables.
This unhealthy habit is also why the US has the highest number of overweight and obese people in the world.
In addition to heart disease, obesity has been linked to other serious conditions such as diabetes, stroke, and high blood pressure.
If you don’t want to become another statistic, you should reconsider what you put inside your body.
Studies show that a plant-based diet lowers cholesterol, obesity, and risk of cardiovascular disease, among other benefits.
By consuming mostly whole, unprocessed foods, like fresh fruits and vegetables, you’ll be filling your body with much needed nutrients, like fiber, and eliminating the harmful ingredients that are making you sick.
But there are a lot of myths surrounding plant-based diets, and it’s easy to get misled by fake gurus.
You need to refer to reliable, well-researched resources.
In Plant Paradox, you’ll find out what a whole food, plant-based diet entails, with science-backed evidence of its health benefits. Here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- Why these deceptively healthy vegan foods shouldn’t be part of your whole food, plant-based diet
- Clever tricks in the kitchen to facilitate a smooth adjustment to a meat-free lifestyle
- Real-life stories of the life-changing effects of a plant-based diet, from lasting weight loss to reversing an illness
- The hidden ingredient in most meals that’s adding extra calories and keeping you from reaching your weight loss goals
- The dangerous lie about plant-based diets that’s keeping you stubbornly attached to meat
- How to find a supportive community that will encourage you through your journey and help you learn more about the plant-based way of life
- A 1-week easy-to follow meal plan that combines simplicity, variety, and flavor for your satisfaction
- And much more
Whether you want to lose weight, resolve a medical issue, or just improve your health, a plant-based diet is the solution.
Don’t worry about getting bored of the food on this diet. You’ll have a multitude of food options, with countless ways to prepare them.
Despite what you may think, it won’t turn out to be an unbearable adjustment. You’ll be feeling the best you’ve ever felt as your body gets used to being nourished again.
There’s also no need to stress over eating out - vegan and vegetarian choices are easy to find.
It’s time to stop making excuses about why you can’t adopt a plant-based lifestyle, and think of the reasons why you should.
If you want to make a healthy change while still enjoying delicious meals, then buy this audiobook right now.