A wealth-management audiobook covering financial planning.
National credit card debt reached a peak of $1.022 trillion. That's an average of $8,299 in credit card debt per household. That was more than a third (38 percent) of total US consumer debt. Today, the average American home has more than $16,000 in credit card debt.
By understanding and then mastering financial planning, you will set yourself on a course toward achieving whatever monetary and lifestyle goals you want.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Setting goals toward successful financial planning
- Decide your spending prudently
- Dealing with mountains of debt and credit
- All you need to know about taxes
- Jumping on the right insurance plan
- Getting help from professional financial experts
- DIY with personal financial software
- Savings and compounding interest
- Smart investments steps
- And basically everything you need to know to know financial planning