Get Your Free Audiobook
Personal Development Leadership
- Crucial Conversations, Master Your Feelings and Social Skills Guidebook - An Extraordinary Strategy & Tactics Plan for Reaching the Dichotomy of a Leader
- Narrated by: Cliff Weldon
- Length: 10 hrs and 50 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Management & Leadership
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $34.76
Yearn to become a better leader? Master these skills, and you will move up in the workplace!
Are you someone that is constantly looking for opportunities to grow and move up in the world? Although none of us know for sure what the meaning of life is, pursuing a life of betterment is possibly it.
Personal leadership development is among the most important aspects of growth, especially in the workplace. Whether you want to earn that promotion you’ve been working so hard for or you want to become a better figurehead for your employees, you need to assess your leadership skills if you plan to get there.
Would you like to:
- Learn real leadership skills?
- Improve your motivation?
- Change your habits for the better?
- Be a winner, not a whiner?
If this sounds like something you could use to advance in your life and career, consider getting this book. Did you know that we all have it in us to be high performers? Can you imagine how far you could go if used this to your advantage? This book teaches you how!
Among other subjects, this book discusses:
- Crucial conversations: How to approach important conversations by developing the right set of skills to get the most out of any situation;
- Master your emotions: How to train your mind to be stronger than your feelings and be able to choose how you want to react;
- Social skills: How to get your social skills to the next level and never again let poor social skills impact your social life and your career;
- The dichotomy of leadership: Learn how to lead by example, understand when to lead and when to follow, etc;
- And much more!
This guide is quite valuable in showing you how to reach your full potential when it comes to leadership. Don’t forget that by developing your leadership skills you are - in fact - developing yourself. Yearn to improve yourself?
Scroll up, click on "buy now", and get your copy now!