Maximize your chances to get what you want by making the right decision, every time. Never Be Wrong Again - Four Steps to Making Better Decisions in Work and Life, by best-selling author and decision expert Michael Costa, combines more than 10 years of research with decades of experience in a listener-friendly guide to making better decisions faster and with less stress.
Improve your decision-making skills and results by following Costa's four-step formula for successful decision making. Using a clear blueprint and real life examples, Never Be Wrong Again will help you make any decision better with confidence and consistency.
Costa's real-life experience as a businessman, consultant, and advisor to some of the world's most renowned financial institutions and multinational corporations provided the author a rare look into how and why businesses and people succeed or fail as a result of their decisions. From there, he set out to create a practical formula that would eliminate guesswork and help counter hidden forces that often derail good decision making.
Never Be Wrong Again presents actual experiences, advice, concrete examples and applicable steps for making the best decision every time. It will make you a better decision maker starting now and help you understand:
- To recognize that intelligence and expertise are not the same
- When to challenge the status quo
- How to balance gut reactions with analytical thinking
- How to determine acceptable vs. unacceptable risk
- The need to stress test underlying assumptions
- How to spot patterns and predict outcomes
- How to distinguish correlation, relevance and causation
- How to make better decisions consistently
Use the practical, four-steps in Never Be Wrong Again to maximize your chances to get the results you want and make the right decision, every time.