Get Your Free Audiobook
- Deal with Toxic Parents' Abuse & Borderline Personality Disorder Using Emotional Intelligence, Social Relationship Skills, CBT, NLP for Adult Daughters & Highly Sensitive Empaths
- Narrated by: Courtney Encheff
- Length: 3 hrs and 37 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Relationships
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
Are you an adult who was raised by a narcissistic mother or absent parents? Or are you a very sensitive and empathetic mother who wants to know how to best relate with her children and know effective methods of parenting? Then keep listening….
If you want to gain true insight and understanding into how your narcissistic mother has affected you, listening this audiobook will be very useful. You will get a good look at the different patterns of behavior that are seen in a true narcissist. Some of them may be blatantly obvious while others will be much subtler.
Healing old wounds that were inflicted upon you by a narcissistic mother takes time and effort, but it is absolutely possible. This guide will help you along the way. There are a wide variety of bases covered but they all work towards one thing, helping you lead a happy and emotionally healthy life. In turn, it can help you maintain positive relationships with everyone from your friends to your family members and even your children.
Life can throw us many curveballs from the very beginning of our existence. The ability to cope with those tumultuous situations can help us become better for not only ourselves but for everyone around us. With empathy and respect, we can truly become better and happier people.
Emotional intelligence and the way our thoughts are processed can play a major role in our lives. Learning to understand what is going on inside of your own head can lead to a much more fulfilling life for you and your children.
In this audiobook, you will gain valuable information on:
- Behaviors you may see in your narcissistic mother
- The effects that narcissistic mothers have on their daughters
- Signals of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Consequences of being raised by a narcissist
- How emotional intelligence impacts relationships
- Social skills and the way they allow us to deal with toxic people or abusive parents
- The impact of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) on our lives and its ability to help recover relationships
- Protecting yourself from mental and emotional abuse
- How cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can be used daily to change your thought patterns and make you mentally stronger
- Information on how to be emotionally available to your children
Even if you have never solved your past emotional traumas or don’t know how to deal with narcissists, this audiobook helps you heal your hidden wounds with multiple and effective methods and teaches you different techniques to deal with toxic relationships in the best possible way. Even if you were raised by a narcissistic mother, this audiobook helps you avoid the narcissistic tendencies you grew up with, build strong relationships with your children, and live a happy life with your kids.
Would you like to know more?
Purchase now this audiobook and you will quickly realize what a positive impact it can have on your day-to-day life."
More from the same
What listeners say about Narcissistic MothersAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
For every daughter who has parented her mother
This book traced my over reaction of guilt and feelings of responsibility to a narcissist mother Most interesting and informative. Great narration.
1 person found this helpful
- Kindle Customer
This book is a must read for the survivor of a Narcissistic Mother
I have read more books and articles on the subject of Narcissistic Mothers trying to find answers to the many questions of my past. This book breaks down emotions a victim may have endured And still enduring. It tells how you go from being a victim of abuse to putting yourself into the role of a survivor. As I listened to this audio it encouraged me to move through my own life realizing I can enjoy my life and not feel guilty about it. Your Narcissistic Mother has always always placed her needs above your own. Now it's time to put yourself first and enjoy your life as life was meant to be enjoyed. And in the event of you being a young or older Mom yourself, to consciuosly NOT to repeat the patterns you grew up with of your own selfish Mother. May you find Peace in your healing path and hopefullness that there is light at the end of the tunnel. The true path to healing is to grieve the Mother you have or had... who could never love you. All of us are worthy of love, just not from your Narcissistic Mother.
1 person found this helpful