Get Your Free Audiobook
Narcissist: 2 Books in 1
- Narcissistic Mothers and Narcissistic Abuse: A Complete Guide for Healing, Recovering and Understand Narcissism. Not Only for Daughter or Son.
- Narrated by: Angela Peel, Judy Kriz
- Length: 11 hrs and 41 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Non-member price: $34.76
Did you know that people often grow up to feel responsible for the needs and behavior of others?
A narcissistic personality disorder is one of a few kinds of character issues and is a state of mind where individuals have their very own swelled feeling of importance, a profound requirement for over-the-top consideration and appreciation, troubled relationships, and an absence of empathy for other people. In any case, behind this cover of extraordinary certainty lies delicate confidence that is defenseless against the smallest criticism.
This audiobook is different from the rest because it includes all the issues related to narcissism. It brings to light what goes on in the mind of a narcissist, dangers of narcissism, and also offers tips on how to protect oneself from it. A few of its contents are:
- The dangers of narcissism
- The mind of the narcissist
- Some tactics narcissists use
- Types of narcissists
- Healing phases of narcissistic abuse
- And more!
This audiobook is for people who are now coming to understand why their life was not like every other life out there. If you believe something was wrong during your life but can’t put a finger on it, then you should get this audiobook. It will show you what was really out of place and the techniques to heal yourself and become the adult you were meant to be. It answers questions like:
- Is narcissism a blessing or a curse?
- How do I break free from a narcissistic relationship?
- How do I change a narcissist?
- Is it possible to break free from a narcissistic relationship?
- And more!
If this sounds good, scroll up now and listen to it today!