Get Your Free Audiobook
NCLEX Pharmacology AudioLearn - Complete review for the pharmacology portion of the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
- Narrated by: Scott Jasmin RN
- Length: 15 hrs and 12 mins
Non-member price: $34.76
Introducing NCLEX Pharmacology AudioLearn - Complete Review for the Pharmacology Portion of the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
Developed by distinguished professors and professionally narrated by an experienced RN for accuracy, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your NCLEX.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the pharmacology portion of the NCLEX. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into small sections. There are key takeaways following each section to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- Introduction to pharmacology
- Drug classes
- Herbs and Nutritional Supplements
- Special Populations
- Legal aspects
- Safety Dosage calculation
- Administering medications orally and via enteral tubes
- Preparing and administering topical, vaginal, rectal, otic, and ophthalmic medications
- Preparing and administering inhalants
- Preparing and administering parenteral medications
Pain Management, Glucocorticoids, and Perioperative Medications:
- Introduction to pain management
- Non-narcotic medications used for pain management
- Opioid narcotics
- Specialty medications to treat pain Perioperative agents
Medications Used to Manage Emergencies:
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Anti-infective Agents
- Anti-diabetic agents
System Specific Medications:
- Nervous System/Mental Health
- Hematologic system and oncology
- Integumentary, eyes
We will end our review with a 100 question practice test. Also included is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this course as well as all tables, figures, and charts we’ll be discussing.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about NCLEX Pharmacology AudioLearn - Complete review for the pharmacology portion of the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Horrible robotic reading
I do not think the voice reading is human, let alone an RN. a true shame.Do not but.
4 people found this helpful