Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Are you thinking about tandem nursing? Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed because you just found out you are pregnant, but you are still nursing your child? Not sure whether to tandem nurse or not?
I was faced with the same situation after I found out I was expecting our second child. I looked everywhere for support, resources, and books to help me decide whether to tandem nurse or not. As you know, there isn’t a lot of resources about tandem breastfeeding which makes choosing to tandem nurse or not an overwhelming decision.
In this audiobook, you will find:
- My personal tandem nursing journey through pregnancy, nursing aversion, milk drying up, labor, and after the birth of the baby
- Personal stories from other tandem nursing moms
- Access to support groups on Facebook and other helpful resources
- Help on deciding whether to wean or not, plus stories of other moms who gently weaned
- Different ways to help with milk supply and how breast milk changes during pregnancy
- How to deal with nursing aversion and nursing agitation
- What DMER is and the different things you might encounter while tandem nursing
- What to expect when pregnant and nursing
- Preparation tips for tandem nursing, positions, and frequently asked questions.
I hope my story and that of other mamas help you to make the right decision for yourself and family. Get your copy of this audiobook today.
What listeners say about My Tandem Nursing JourneyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- F. Rodden
Great for those thinking about tandem nursing
I could have done with reading this book about a year ago. It is a very honest appraisal of Ash's experiences of tandem nursing. I read Adventures in tandem nursing at the time but found it a bit overwhelming, while this is a much more digestible story. The focus is strongly on aversions which I didn't have, so for those experiencing this it would be a real treasure.
- G. L.
I am so happy I found this book. Definitely highly recommended.
I feel reassured in my decision about tandem nursing. I'm halfway through my pregnancy and breastfeeding my toddler still.
I'm very excited about this new adventure and can't wait to start it.
Thank Ashley for the words that made me completely convinced it's the right decision for me.